Etobicoke Mompreneurs Give Back
LAMP CHC is a multi-service, community based charitable organization that provides a wide range of programs and services to improve a person’s health. LAMP uses a co-ordinated approach to connect people to medical services and other programs that build personal resources. By providing services that improve physical, emotional, social and economic well being, people can better control their health and environment.
What is LAMP C.H.C?
LAMP C.H.C. is a Community Health Centre in South Etobicoke, Toronto West.
A Community Health Centre is a charitable, non-profit community based organization that provides a variety of integrated programs and services to meet the health needs of the community.
How Do We Keep People Healthy?
LAMP C.H.C. uses a multi-disciplinary approach to health and well being. A range of services are offered through an integrated approach to wellness which links clients to the programs they need to maintain good health. This could include counseling, access to food, help with housing issues, joining a social group, literacy or information on income support.
Why go to LAMP C.H.C?
- To get help
- To find answers
- To connect with the community
- To volunteer
- To share your talents
- To take action on community issues
Giving Back with The Mompreneurs Group
Through the collaborative efforts of all Licensed Mompreneur Areas, Ontario Mompreneurs Group has proudly raised over $20,000 in monetary and food donations from our collective showcases, events and networking women initiatives since 2011. Each of our Licensees proudly chose a charitable organization to give back to from within their local community, and we are proud to have supported the following organizations together:
- Autism Ontario www.autismontario.com
- Autism Speaks www.autismspeaks.org
- Barrie Christmas Cheer www.christmascheerbarrie.com
- Dreams Take Flight www.dreamstakeflight.ca
- Eden Community Food Bank www.edenfoodbank.org
- Halton Food For Thought www.haltonfoodforthought.ca
- Halton Women’s Place www.haltonwomensplace.com
- McMaster Children’s Hospital www.mcmasterchildrenshospital.
- Nova Vita www.novavita.org
- PBSO www.pbso.ca
- Shining Through www.shiningthrough.ca
- Sick Kids Foundation www.sickkidsfoundation.com
- Sunta Caruana Music Scholarship Fund www.caruanascholarship.ca
- Zack’s Dream Room, In Support of York Central Hospital www.ychf.akaraisin.com/
We are looking forward to supporting more causes in 2013, and bringing much needed attention and awareness to the charitable organizations in our communities across Ontario!
How Can We Help?
Do you represent an organization that you wish to bring more exposure to? Is there a cause near and dear to your heart that you would love to have some help in advertising to your community? Ontario Mompreneurs Group and our Licensed Areas would love to hear from you!
There are several ways that you can be involved with our events and be connected with our members:
- Request a “Community Table” at one of our events! Each of our Mompreneur Showcases offers a reserved number of community tables at no cost to non-profit organizations. Contact the Showcase organizer for the specific area you are interested in for more information!
- Send us your event information! If you have an event coming up that we can help you spread the word about, we are happy to do so! Just send us your event information along with any graphics and promotional items you are using, and we will happily share your information with our members. *Please note that all submissions are subject to the approval of Ontario Mompreneurs Group, with final event posting done so at the discretion of Licensees and Ontario Mompreneurs Group. Contact Us.
- Get in touch with us! We will aim to help local charitable organizations and groups to the best of our abilities… please email us directly with your inquiries, and let us know how we can be connected with you and your group! Contact Us.